Docklands Authority's Third Level Scholarship Programme 2010
The Docklands Authority's Thrid Level Scholarship Programme, now entering its 14th year, provides an opportunity for people within the Docklands Area to pursue Third Level Education.
The programme provides a range of scholarships each year to cover the cost of books, tutorials, field trips and other academic activities. All claims must be vouched.
Award Criteria for candidates:
- Candidates must reside in the Dublin Docklands catchment area or its immediate hinterland
- Candidates must have obtained a place on an approved course on teh basis of Leaving Certificate results obtained in the year of entry.
- Approved courses are full-time thrid level courses.
- Criteria for selection will be academic achievement, financial circumstances, motivation and interview.
- Candidates may be school leavers or mature students.
Closing date for applications is Friday 3rd September 2010.
Interviews will be held mid September 2010.
Your interview date will be notified following closing date.
For further queries please contact Olive McKenna Burke at the Dublin Docklands Development Authority on 01 818 3300 or email email@example.com