November offers at the chq building!
SHOPPING IN THE HEART OF THE IFSC
Check out these great offers now available in November at the chq building in the heart of the IFSC.
- Get 25% off at Fitzpatrick's shoes - go to www.chq.ie to download your voucher
- Spend €200 at Fran & Jane and you will receive a ticket to Ladies Day at Leopardstown Races worth €25!
- Sign up for ely wine bars new loyalty card and be entered for a draw to win tickets to an Autumn rugby international at Croke Park as well as access to special offers and services, priority bookings for tastings, wine appreciation courses and special events.
- Enrol in a six week introductory wine course at Mitchell & Sons, wine merchants and pick up a few special offers now for Christmas.
- Get smart with 60% off all suits, shirts and blazers at Henry Jermyn, Shirtmakers.
- Pop by Insomnia for a muffin and any coffee for just €3.
For more on these and other offers, go to www.chq.ie or visit the chq building in the heart of the IFSC.
The chq building opening hours are:
Monday to Friday: 7am - 7pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 12 - 6pm
(coffee shops open at 7am and retail at 10am weekdays)
Getting to the chq building
The chq building is located in the IFSC, opposite the Sean O'Casey Bridge, in Docklands; approximately eight minutes walk from O'Connell Bridge. Parking is available at Jury's Inn, Custom House Quay and also at the NCI Carpark at Mayor Street.
Trains and DARTS stop at Pearse Street, Tara Street, Connolly and the new Docklands Station. See www.irishrail.ie
The nearest LUAS stop is at Connolly Station which is the terminus of the Connolly-Tallaght or Red Line (George's Dock station from mid December). See www.luas.ie
For further information, contact Loretta Lambkin at 01 818 3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org